Friday, August 6, 2010

PPA#54 Masculine Congrats

This is my try for the PPA#54-A Masculine KISS-here.
The Travel Journal DSP immediately comes to mind when thinking of masculine cards, so I used a strip of that on the card stock base of Night of Navy. I took a small strip of Bashful Blue and poked some holes with the paper piercing tool and the mat pack.
I used the XL Star punch and the (retired) small star punch to punch out the stars. The 3/4 inch circle punch was used for the circle and popped up with a Stampin dimensional. Finally, I stamped congratulations from Perfect Punches in Night of Navy and punched that out with the Modern Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Papers: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Travel Journal DSP
Inks: Night of Navy
Accessories: XL and Small Star punches, 3/4 inch circle punch, Modern Label punch, paper piercing tool, mat pack, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great paper and colors for a masculine card! Thanks for joining us again at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Perfect paper for a masculine card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!