Sunday, August 22, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL#104 Circle Circus Birthday

This is a card for the Clean & Simple FTL#104 here.
I'm really digging this blog and the great sketches!
So I started with a Concord Crush card stock base. I stamped the images from Circle Circus in Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade. I ran the Blushing Bride piece thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder. Happy Birthday from On Your Birthday was stamped  in Concord Crush, punched with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Concord Crush piece punched with the Modern Label punch. I popped that up with a Stampin dimensional. A piece of 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus and On Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride
Inks: Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade
Accessories: Word Window, punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin dimensional, 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon, Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder

No comments: