Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chic Boutique with Love Letter DSP


I needed to make some birthday cards for Home & School to give to our teachers so I thought this would be a cute one.
I started with Basic Black and added some Love Letter DSP. I stamped the forms from Chic Boutique three times and paper pieced them with Love Letter DSP. The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black and punched out with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 Oval Punch and layered onto a Riding Hood Red piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch. I popped that up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of  3/8 inch retired Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Chic Boutique
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, retired 3/8 inch Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: