Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Can't Stop Making Cards!


I'm having fun playing with my new goodies so I made this card for the Splitcoast color combo #283 here.
The colors are Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade.
Poppy Parade is the card stock base on this card and then I added some paper from the Level 1 Hostess product, Designer Series Paper Pack-In Color. I ran Crumb Cake card stock thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and added some white dots with a white gel pen. I also ran Crumb Cake thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder and punched that out with the XL Fancy Flower punch. I stamped the flower from Apple Blossoms in Poppy Parade then punched that out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. A piece of Baha Breeze was punched with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. A silver brad is in the center. The entire flower piece was popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped in Poppy Parade. Finally, a piece of 1/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake, DSP Pack-In Color
Inks: Poppy Parade
Accessories: Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder, silver brad, white gel pen, XL Fancy Flower punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/4 inch circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals,
Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, 1/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon

No comments: