Friday, August 20, 2010

Clean and Simple FTL #103

I found this great blog and made two cards for this post. It's called Clean and Simple Stamping and here's the sketch I used for these cards. Since it was really simple to make the first one, I had to make another to show off the awesome papers from the Greenhouse Gala DSP! I used the flower from Friends Never Fade and colored it in with Stampin write markers. The sentiment is from Occasional Quotes. You can figure out which colors are for which card so here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Occasional Quotes
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz Stampin Write Markers, Pumpkin Pie and  Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp pads and Stampin write markers
Accessories: 3/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon and 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: