Sunday, August 15, 2010

Halloween Preview

I ordered the set Wicked Cool with my Holiday Mini pre-order. This set isn't actually in the Holiday Mini but I really love all the different images.
I started with Peach Parfait card stock and ran the end of the card thru the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder. I added some DSP from the DSP Pack-In Color Hostess set and some Old Olive DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. The piece of Concord Crush was run thru the Scallop Trim border punch. I used Concord Crush, Old Olive and Peach Parfait Stampin write markers to color in the images. I punched the sentiment out with the 1 3/8 inch by5/8 inch Large Oval punch, layered that onto a piece of Peach Parfait punched with the 1 3/4 inch by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch and then onto a piece of Concord Crush punched with the XL Scallop Oval punch. All those ovals were popped up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, DSP Pack-In Color, Patterns DSP Brights stack
Inks: Concord Crush, Old Olive, Peach Parfait Stampin write markers
Accessories: Scallop Trim border punch, 1 3/8 in by 5/8 inch Large oval punch, 1 3/4 inch by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch, XL Scallop oval punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: