Friday, August 27, 2010

Pals Paper Arts #57 Apple Blossoms

This is my take on PPA#57 here.
I had some leftover Sweet Always DSP on my desk and was inspired by those colors, but I just included Peach Parfait instead of Pumpkin Pie.
I started with a base of Regal Rose. I ran a piece of Chocolate Chip thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Details texturz plate. I added a strip of Peach Parfait DSP from the DSP Pack-In Colors. I stamped the flower/leaf images from Apple Blossoms three times, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, in Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip and  then Regal Rose. The sentiment was stamped in Peach Parfait.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Regal Rose
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Regal Rose
Accessories: Perfect Details texturz plate, Stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Love the color combination! The textured Chocolate Chip really sets this card off! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Stampin' Diva said...

Love the colors and how bright the card came out. Great job!! Thanks for playing PPA!!!