Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MOJO #151 Elegant Soiree Birthday


I'm back after two fun-filled exhausting days with my three nephews! I forgot how much energy three boys, ages 7, 5 and 18 months have. With my three kids, the three cousins and my sister we had fun. But I was definitely itching to tear open my Holiday Mini pre-order. I'll get to the holiday cards eventually, but I had to make one with these beautiful papers from Elegant Soiree DSP.
So I used the MOJO Monday sketch #151 here.
The base of this card is Soft Suede with a piece of Basic Gray layered on that. As I said, the papers are from the Elegant Soiree DSP. I stamped the Eiffel Tower from Artistic Etchings in Basic Gray and Birthday Wishes from Occasional Quotes in Baha Breeze. I ran a little piece of Soft Suede thru the Scallop Edge border punch and clipped the end of the other Soft Suede piece for the "banner look". Finally, a retired Baha Breeze button, with a sliver of Crumb Cake as the thread, finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Occasional Quotes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree DSP
Inks: Basic Gray, Baha Breeze
Accessories: Scallop Edge border punch, retired Baha Breeze button

No comments: