Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Splitcoast Color Combo #284 For You Flower

When I saw the Splitcoast Color Combo #284 here, I thought it wouldn't work. Yet I think this card works wonderfully!
The base is Crumb Cake. I ran pieces of Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink and Always Artichoke thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I stamped the For You Flower in Crumb Cake on Whisper White and punched it out with the XL Fancy Flower punch. I stamped it again and colored it with Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty in Pink Stampin write markers. I then punched the center out with the 1 1/4 circle punch and added a piece of Cherry Cobbler punched with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch. The entire flower was popped up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of 5/8  inch Pretty in Pink satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: For You Flower
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink
Inks: Crumb Cake Classic Stampin pad, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, XL Fancy Flower punch, Square lattice textured impressions embossing folder, 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: