Saturday, August 28, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL#103 Thinking of You

Here's another sketch from the Clean & Simple FTL#105 here.
I started with a base of Early Espresso and added a More Mustard mat on the Whisper White. I stamped the tree from Season of Friendship in Early Espresso and added leaves in Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive. Thinking of You from Trendy Trees was stamped in Early Espresso. A ran some DSP from Autumn Spice thru the Scallop Edge border punch and added that to the side. Finally, a piece of 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship and Trendy Trees
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, More Mustard and Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Edge border punch, 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the colours you've used here and the scalloped dp.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Fabulous fall colors.

Karen Aicken said...

I really like your take on the CAS sketch. That tree is great, & your colour choices are awesome!
I am hoping I get a chance to play with the sketch this week too. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com