Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Awesome Otters Card for Two Challenges


This card using the Sale-a-bration Awesome Otters stamp set is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#456 here.

And then it's for Festive Friday#101 here. It's an International Wetland Day challenge and I chose water, brown, blue and masculine.

I thought of the Awesome Otters stamp set for a brown otter and some Simply Marbleous DSP for the water and blue. I added some Elegant Faceted Gems because they remind me of water droplets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Awesome Otters

Papers: White, Misty Moonlight, 2020-2022 In Color DSP, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP, Simply Marbleous DSP

Inks: Memento Black, White Craft, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Blender Pens, Elegant Faceted Gems, Basics Embossing powders, Heat tool, Stampin dimensionals 





Product List

3 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love your card and that otter stamp! He looks great with all the shades of blue. Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I just love your little otter - I also love the way you paired it with that fabulous background DSP. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

The otter and DSP are a perfect match! Fabulous card. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.