Sunday, January 2, 2022

Wedding Card for The Paper Players

Happy New Year!!
Something new for me this year is that I'm thrilled to announce I've been invited to be a 2022 Guest Designer for The Paper Players blog! I love playing along with them and am honored and excited to be part of this creative team! 

The first challenge of the year is a Theme Challenge#572-Make 2022 Sparkle, here. I think all the gold makes this one sparkle. 

I needed a wedding card so I've used some items from the soon to be available January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. It's a new bundle called the Love & Happiness Bundle. It includes the Love & Happiness stamp set, Boquet of Love Hybrid Embossing folder and 9 dies! The set has congratulations, wedding sentiments, anniversary, Valentine's and more! I can see many more creations coming with this one!

There's also some new Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love & Happiness

Papers: White, Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride, Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP, Vellum, Gold Foil Sheets

Inks: Versamark 

Accessories: Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, Bouquet of Love dies, Simply Elegant Trim, Adhesive Backed Hexagons, Metallics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

I think this set will be very popular this season! Gorgeous wedding card, the colors are so pretty!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Jennie! This Abstract Beauty paper, with its splashes of gold, is so pretty. What a perfect wedding card! Welcome to the Team! It's great to be stamping alongside you. Thank you for making my challenge "sparkle" this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, we are so excited you are joining us! It will be fun to work with you! I love your wedding card. The colors are so pretty and those little flowers are precious! Have a great week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this paper pack Jennie and you've showcased one of my favourite patterns beautifully. The gold really does make for a beautifully sparkly wedding card. Thrilled you are joining us as GD this year!

laurie said...

Just beautiful and so perfect for a wedding card! So glad to have you as a GD for the PP!!!

Jaydee said...

Cindy, what a fabulous card to kick off your GD stint! I love how you have showcased that gorgeous DSP. Perfect wedding card
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a beautiful wedding card, Jennie! Love that pop of gold detail. So happy to have you join us as a Guest Designer over at The Paper Players this year. Welcome! :)

Ida said...

Very pretty. All the gold accents are really nice.