Sunday, January 16, 2022

Winter Animal Birthday Card for The Paper Players

This is my take on The Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge#574 here. It's a Winter Animals challenge.

Honestly, the only current stamp set I have with animals is Peaceful Deer so I used it here for a masculine birthday card. Good thing I like to fussy-cut!!

Many Messages is the stamp set for the greeting and there's some In Good Taste DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer and Many Messages

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, In Good Taste DSP

Inks: Memento, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Old Olive

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Messages dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

7 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I love your take on the challenge! The deer are perfect and I love your serene scene! Thank you for making my challenge shine this week!

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful array of winter animals, Jennie! I love the deer and the bunny...and this beautiful layout! The In Good Taste designer paper is the BEST paper for faux texture. Have an awesome week!

LeAnne said...

Great way to use these deer, Jennie! And the background is perfect too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your trio of animals Jennie - what a pretty woodland winter scene you created. The perfect masculine card too!

Cindy Beach said...

I think this peaceful scene is a perfect masculine card, Jennie! I love the softness of the colors and the pretty animal images work well together.

laurie said...

Love your winter scene...beautiful!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I just love this little scene with those sweet little forest friends! So pretty!