Tuesday, January 4, 2022

January-June 2022 Mini Catalog + Sale-a-bration Goodies

Today's the day the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and Jan-Feb 2022 Sale-a-bration are up for sale. I used some new goodies on this card.

This Love You card is also for Sunday Stamps#273 here. It's a color challenge and I went with Blushing Bride, Magenta Madness, Gold,  and Night of Navy.

I thought of the colors in the Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP. I've also added some Simply Marbleous DSP which is a free in the SAB item.

The bokeh pattern in the picture also made me think of the Picture This dies.

Create with Friends is the stamp set.

This could be a Valentine's Day card or an anniversary card or anything for a loved one!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Create with Friends

Papers: White, Blushing Bride, Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP, Simply Marbleous DSP

Inks: Versamark

Accessories: Picture This dies, Metallics Embossing Powders, Adhesive Backed Hexagons, Heat Tool




Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

Now this is a cute take on bokeh, Jennie! What a great idea! Love your color choices, too, of course! I need to get this die! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

A cute design and fun card Jennie! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!