Saturday, January 29, 2022

Driving By Birthday Card

This Driving By birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#520 here. I didn't go with a square card because I need to mail this one but I pretty much stuck to the sketch.

And then the colors are for Sunday Stamps#275 here. I went with Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Gray Granite and Basic Black.

Driving By and Best Year are the stamp sets with some Pattern Party DSP and some Regals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Driving By and Best Year

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, Pattern Party DSP, Regals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Memento Black, White Craft, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Gray Granite, Pool Party

Accessories: Basics Embossing Powders, Layering Circle dies, From My Heart Faceted Gems, Heat Tool, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

3 comments:

Heather said...

Too cute, Jennie - I love this busy bug! Great paper choices for our colors, and what a great layout! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

How fun! Love that cute car, perfect way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love these colors and how you created some texture with all the patterns! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!