Monday, January 24, 2022

Love & Happiness Card for Two Challenges

 

This Valentine's Day card for my hubby is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#380 here.

And then it's for TGIF Challenge#352 here. It's an Inspiration Challenge and I was inspired by the heart outline in black and "love". 

I thought of the Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP and the Love & Happiness stamp set. Hopefully, not too girly with the pink, just a bit of color!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love & Happiness

Papers: White, Black, Blushing Bride, Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP

Inks: Memento Black

Accessories: Bouquet of Love dies, Snail Mail Twine combo pack(retired), Matte Black dots, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cool, Jennie - love these fun papers and dies - they look so modern and fresh! Great color scheme for hubby, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!