Sunday, January 23, 2022

Friendly Hello Card for The Paper Players

This card using the Sale-a-bration bundle, Friendly Hello stamp set and Friendly Hello DSP, is for the sketch at The Paper Players#575 here.

You can earn the stamp set and it's coordinating DSP for free with a $100 order.

I just love to combine any patterns with polka dots and then stripes!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Friendly Hello

Papers: White, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, Friendly Hello DSP

Inks: Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Evening Evergreen

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Dies, 3/8 inch Pool Party sheer ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great stripes and spots combo! The ribbon and sentiment bridge the sections perfectly. Great card Jennie!

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful pairing of papers, Jennie! The iridescent rhinestones add such a pretty sparkle. I LOVE the flower accenting the sentiment. Have a wonderful week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I love your mix of patterns. The ribbon and rhinestones add so much detail! Sure to bring a smile to the birthday girl!

laurie said...

Love the combo of papers! Such a cute card!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love your mix of patterns and the sentiment! Such a fun card and perfect for the sketch!

Cindy Beach said...

I am so with you on the polka dots and stripes. Love this, Jennie!

Jaydee said...

Love the mix of polka dot and stripes - classic and always in style. I love that they are pastel colors, too. Fabulous card
Jaydee

Christy Lynn said...

I love combining polka dots and stripes too :) Great springy colors on your card, Jennie, and I love the little flower accent!