Thursday, January 27, 2022

Happy & Heartfelt Valentine

This cute little Valentine is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#454 here. I stuck with the sketch quite literally, lol!

And second, it's for the Global Design Project#327 here. It's a Theme Challenge of Love-Valentine.

Happy & Heartfelt, new in the 2022 Jan-June Mini Catalog is the stamp set with some All Together 6 by 6 DSP. This DSP is an early release from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and it will be available starting Feb 1st. I colored in the hearts in one of the patterns with my Real Red Stampin Blends.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happy & Heartfelt

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, All Together 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Real Red

Accessories: Beautiful Shapes dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Stampin dimensionals

Product List

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a sweet Valentine's take on my sketch - love the pops of red! Thanks for playing along with my sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Nancy said...

I just love this!! So awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!