Sunday, January 9, 2022

In Bloom Card for The Paper Players Color Challenge

 


This is my take on The Paper Players#573 here. It's a color challenge to use Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Just Jade and any neutral color. I went with Crumb Cake.

In Bloom is the stamp set with its coordinating Pierced Blooms dies and some Flowering Fields DSP. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: In Bloom

Papers:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Just Jade, Flowering Fields DSP

Inks: Calypso Coral

Accessories: Pierced Blooms dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Tasteful Texture embossing folder, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

6 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love these flowers Jennie and they make for a wonderfully fresh and cheery card. They frame your polka dot panel beautifully! Great card this week.

LeAnne said...

Some of my favorite flowers...and I love the background and DSP you chose to pair with them! Sweet!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love how you focused on Calypso Coral - what a gorgeous use of the colors
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Jennie! I love the layout and all of the yummy texture. A perfect card for showcasing the challenge colors!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is gorgeous!!!!!! I love the polka dots, the embossing and these beautiful flowers steal the show. You rocked these colors!!!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty Jennie! Thanks for rocking my colors this week! :)