Monday, January 10, 2022

Geometric Birthday Card for Two Challenges

It's my brother's birthday coming up and I'm positive he doesn't follow my blog so I'm posting his card, lol! It's for two challenges.

First, it's for the Inspiration Create Challenge#107 here. It's a Theme: Birthday challenge.

And then it's for the Paper Craft Crew#454 Theme: Anything Goes, here.

I was inspired by the sample on page 50 of the new Mini Catalog. This is definitely a putsy card-lotta die cutting and gluing but perfect for a masculine card if I do say so myself!!

Hello Beautiful is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hello Beautiful

Papers: White, Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee

Inks: Misty Moonlight

Accessories: Beautiful Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems, Stampin dimesionals






Product List

2 comments:

Jan Musselman said...

This is such a great guy card, Jennie! It feel very retro to me too. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

HJ said...

I love this great masculine card. I have this bundle and wanted some ideas on how to use the dies. Thanks for your inspiration.