Saturday, January 8, 2022

Birthday Card for Two Challenges

 

I'm catching up on birthday cards for January and this one is for two challenges, again!

First, I've used the colors at TGIF Challenge#350 here. The colors to use are Night of Navy, Blushing Bride and Gold. I immediately thought of the Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 Specialty DSP!!

And then it's also for Festive Friday Challenge#100 here. From the inspo list I chose, celebration, gold,  patterned paper and splatters. Wow, congrats on the one hundredth!! 

 Sweet Ice Cream and Many Messages are the stamp sets with some Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 DSP

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream & Many Messages

Papers: White, Night of Navy, Blushing Bride, Gold Foil sheets, Abstract Beauty 4 by 6 DSP

Inks: Versamark

Accessories: Metallics Embossing powders, Layering Circles dies, Messages dies, Bakers Twine Essentials Pack, From My Heart Faceted Gems, Heat Tool, Stampin dimensionals, Layering Squares dies (retired) 






Product List

5 comments:

Helen Jennings said...

Thank you for helping us to help celebrate our 100th Challenge at Festive Friday by linking up your card. What a great Happy Birthday card.

Unknown said...

Love your card. The colors are wonderful as is your design. Thanks for joining the celebration at Festive Friday.

Ann Schach said...

So pretty, Jennie! I LOVE the papers you used. The background paper is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing in Festive Friday's 100th Challenge!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love the papers you used and how you combined them. Such a fabulous design. So glad you joined us for our INSPO list challenge at Festive Friday
jaydee

Diane Evans said...

I love your colour choice. What a celebration card!!! Thank you for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge.