Thursday, January 20, 2022

Note Card Set in Mini Paper Pumpkin Box

 

Here's another post showing off the awsome Patten Party DSP!!

This is a gift I created for my mother-in-law. I gave it to her for Christmas so it's safe to share!

It's a Mini Paper Pumpkin box and I added some Note Cards and envelopes. All were decorated with the Inspired Thoughts and In Bloom stamp sets and some Pattern Party DSP. 

A quick, cute and pretty easy way to gift some cards!

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts and In Bloom 

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Granny Apple Green, Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Misty Moonlight

Accessories: Scalloped Contours dies, Pierced Blooms dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stampin dimensionals, White Note Cards & Envelopes, Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes


Product List

No comments: